We booked a room here because of the location (it's the closest hotel to the CA ferry docks and walkable to all the shops and downtown). It's definitely an older property but it offered everything we needed. Prices were reasonable and service was fine. If you want to be close to downtown and the ferry, this is the right pick. Free parking for guests, which is nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Windward Passage Hotel is truly your bargain in paradise. Currently the hotel is open only for first responders, business owners, and relief efforts only. We are perfect for business travelers and the ideal choice for short stays and shopping trips. Centrally located, overlooking the picturesque Charlotte Amalie harbor, we are within walking distance of the major downtown shopping district and an even shorter walk away from the ferry and seaplane docks for transit to nearby islands. Transfer to the beaches is convenient for all our guests, so they miss out on nothing on our tropical island. Our Ocean View Rooms boast a breath-taking view of the harbor and our staff is courteous and friendly. We are constantly updating and improving our facilities to serve you better. You are welcome to stop by and pay us a visit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Kognitiv US Corp, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Windward Passage Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Charlotte Amalie Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Charlotte Amalie
- Windward Passage Hotel St. Thomas/Charlotte Amalie