See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 July 2018

Hotel should not currently be open to the public and they were dishonest about amenities. I had my hotel concierge service call ahead to ensure there would be hot water, wifi, etc.. because I had seen reviews stating they did not have hot water. We were assured by the hotel that there would be. I pre- payed the entire reservation when I booked it on Southwest Hotels.com When I arrived and checked in they made me sign a form that said the hurricanes had affected some amenities and rooms were being rented as is. Since I had already paid for the reservation, had been assured before hand that there would be hot water etc.., and had no where else to stay, I signed the form. The form did not specifically state that there was no hot water in the room. Hotel refused to offer any compensation for the experience and misinformation. The hotel has been removed from the Southwest Hotels booking list on their website. If you are wise, you will avoid this property until you can confirm that it is in a condition that warrants the price they are charging for it. Currently it is not.

Room Tip: Find a different hotel.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jonathan H
Alana B, Social Media Specialist at Lindbergh Bay Hotel and Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2018

Thank you for your feedback. We are not sure of the actions of any third party booking websites and cannot speak to what they may have discussed with you. We appreciate you bringing these issues to our attention.

Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

Good day , wish I knew this hotel was not up to speed with rebuilding after the 2 Cat 5 Hurricanes. Just want you to know that most of the room AC is not working and the pool is not done yet. The phones lines are going down every other day.

The staff was great, one incident at the bad... poor attitude with service. All in all my stay was uneventful.

Shamika at the front desk was awesome, great personality and very helpful and professional.
Also the front desk manager Nadine. There was another young lady also, very nice. I didn’t get her name.

Hope you guys bounce back soon.

To the owners of this establishment, invest in upgrading. It’s worth it. Get rid of the old furniture in the lobby, not attractive at all.

Thanks guys!

Stayed: June 2018
3  Thank Annopolis001

Thank you for your feedback, we will pass along your kind words to the staff you'd mentioned. We are working to get any issues worked on by our maintenance teams.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I spent 4 days at this dump. This was a bday surprise for me. We get to the hotel and our room had no ac. We complained to the hotel staff,who were very professional and understanding, but the choice was to move in a room with ac and no tv. No thank you, so they gave us a fan for the night. Next day we moved into a bigger room with ac and no hot water. The manager says turn on the sink and the shower, wow hot water. Needless to say, the hotel is under construction due to the hurricanes. It really needs to closed until everything is fully functional. The only pro is that airport is a 5 minute walk.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Lesa D

Thank you for the honest feedback, we are so sorry to hear you ran into these issues. We are working hard to address any problems you may have found and we do hope you'll give us another chance to show you an amazing stay.

Reviewed 16 June 2018

DO NOT STAY HERE! There was no hot water, room did not have a TV, the a/c barely worked and we had to change rooms just to get that. Also - the food service was minimal and barely worth eating.
This is the 2nd time we stayed here. The first time was in 2017 and not great, but we thought it was OK for a one night stay over. This time they used the hurricane as an excuse for its condition - however, after 9 months - there's no excuse for no hot water, no a/c, no tv and on top of that no price adjustment. I've given myself a few weeks to "cool" down, but find myself still saying...No - No - No
Oh - and while waiting for the taxi the next day in the lobby, (after checking out), I needed to use the restroom. Both lobby restrooms were locked and no one at the front desk knew how to unlock them, or offered to let me back in my room. Overall the staff acted like they couldn't care less about us ....Luckily we were just around the corner from the airport which is the only good thing to say about this hotel.

Room Tip: Don't do it
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank CCDavison
Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

After the hurricane Maria I think this hotel is worth giving it a chance. We were assigned at the room 212 and we had air conditioner, a clean bathroom. We didn’t had hot water and the phone wasn’t working. But literally we walk to the hotel from de airport. It was a 5 minute walk. The view was breathtaking. The service was alright, and the guy in the restaurant was awesome. Food was good not great but good.

They don’t have the pool functioning but they provide transportation to the Hotel Emerald so we can enjoy the pool and the beach. You only ask in the front desk for the towels and enjoy their amenities. Food there was delicious.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Alana B, Social Media Specialist at Lindbergh Bay Hotel and Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. Since the hurricanes, we really are working on making improvements to give our guests a pleasant experience. Our restaurant offers convenient food and drinks to our guests and we are very happy that we are able to provide a shuttle for further amenities for our guests at Emerald Beach Resort. We hope to see you back again.

Alana B.