Spent 12 days in April at Emerald Beach and enjoyed it very much. Stayed in Bldg 3 - 2nd floor and loved the location/view (all rooms are beachfront). The rooms are basic but very clean and had everything we needed. I was told prior to arrival that if you wanted a microwave in room - just make a request. This is not the case - no microwaves available.
I enjoyed the food (lunch/dinner) that I had at the resort - especially the lobster!! I did not eat breakfast at the resort...service was very slow the two times I tried.
The location near airport was never a problem. Minimal flights in/out and I enjoyed watching he planes take off.
The staff was GREAT! Linda (Sales) was very helpful, Donna (concierge/tours) was full of great information about the island and pointed us to some great spots (Thanks for Hull Bay tip!). Tiffany at the front desk is very personable/helpful; I looked forward to seeing her smiling face every am (thanks for my sunglasses ;-) Tiffany. Last but not least....Tony. Bartender, Jet Ski tour guide, DJ - he does it all! We had a large group and he managed to take care of all the entire week. The tours he set up were great (many first timers on the ski's); he made sure they all felt comfortable with the ski's - everyone had a wonderful time!
Until next time.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only 100% beachfront resort on St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands! Tucked into sun-splashed Lindbergh Bay on the Island of St. Thomas, the beautifully appointed Emerald Beach Resort welcomes guests with the gracious look, style and service of the Virgin Islands' rich heritage. BIG King Size Beds and Spectacular Views from EVERY ROOM! FREE High Speed Internet Access. Flat Screen TVs with Cable TV, 100% Beachfront Views with Balcony and Adjustable air-conditioning. Surrounded by landscaped gardens, cascading waterfalls and lush tropical settings, the Emerald Beach Resort offers a central, convenient location close to the airport, shopping, championship golf and all of St. Thomas's great activities and adventures. With the bounty of land and sea captured in stunning views, it's the perfect place for a memorable vacation. Or an unforgettable wedding, meeting or corporate event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Emerald Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Emerald Beach Hotel Charlotte Amalie
- Best Western St Thomas
- Best Western Emerald Beach Resort
- St. Thomas Best Western
- Emerald Beach Resort St. Thomas/Charlotte Amalie