Sharene, Tiffany, Tamika, and Sharma came to my rescue by getting me out of the ant & roach infested, and unbearable construction noise at the Windward Passage after I had not even been there 24 hours.
My new room # 3107 at the Emerald Resort was just perfect. I LOVED the TLC Laura at the Boutique gave me with traveling around the island on the Safari Taxi, what to do, where to go, when to be back for my safety due to being alone, etc.
I LOVED the TLC Denise gave me from the Palms Restaurant as well as the attention to my requests that Erskine gave me, also.
I LOVED the excellent service and attention to my requests that I received at the Beach Bar from Taylor, Zack, & Morgan. I was never thirsty around them...LOL ( The 2 other bartenders need discipline, however !!! ) I was NOT happy when Chris stood me up when I was scheduled for a JetSki Tour for Monday the 16th. I was also VERY unhappy about the Tropics Tour to St. John on the 17th. Not only because it rained, but also no one could understand what the guide was saying most of the time, we got tired of looking at island foliage, and we had very little time to shop and run around on our own. Truly a waste of $125.oo.
But most of all; I just cannot go back because the no-see-ums ate me UP ! ! I was miserable traveling back to Portland OR due to the many, many bug bites. Except for the bugs, the St.John tour, and being stood up for the JetSki tour; the Best Western Emerald Resort will be added to my many great memories <3
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only 100% beachfront resort on St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands! Tucked into sun-splashed Lindbergh Bay on the Island of St. Thomas, the beautifully appointed Emerald Beach Resort welcomes guests with the gracious look, style and service of the Virgin Islands' rich heritage. BIG King Size Beds and Spectacular Views from EVERY ROOM! FREE High Speed Internet Access. Flat Screen TVs with Cable TV, 100% Beachfront Views with Balcony and Adjustable air-conditioning. Surrounded by landscaped gardens, cascading waterfalls and lush tropical settings, the Emerald Beach Resort offers a central, convenient location close to the airport, shopping, championship golf and all of St. Thomas's great activities and adventures. With the bounty of land and sea captured in stunning views, it's the perfect place for a memorable vacation. Or an unforgettable wedding, meeting or corporate event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Emerald Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Emerald Beach Hotel Charlotte Amalie
- Best Western St Thomas
- Best Western Emerald Beach Resort
- St. Thomas Best Western
- Emerald Beach Resort St. Thomas/Charlotte Amalie