“all they said it was”

Cuisines: Healthy
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 2 April 2014

we had a lovely lunch and wine at Pita express..great eggplant sandwich on whole wheat pita with mozzarella, and my husband had chicken...great for people watching it is next to a tapas rest. which owns them wonderful and good price...

1  Thank Morganna
There are newer reviews for Pita Express

Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

I've eaten delivered food from Pita Express umpteen times. Impossible to guess how many. A GREAT lunch, delivered, excellent price. *Every* time.

I love the pasta dishes, linguine with lamb meatballs, lasagna. The salads are always fresh and crisp. A great value. You can have an enjoyable meal and get back to work.

I didn't realize they offered the same menu at the sit down location.

1  Thank PanfriedVI
Reviewed 5 March 2014

Love the veggie pita, I go out of my way to get one as often as possible! Don't miss this if you are a vegetarian!

1  Thank MorganNorthside
Reviewed 15 June 2013

The gyros were great and our family thoroughly enjoyed the meal. We had a pitcher of red sangria that was a terrific choice on a warm day. Unfortunately our meal was not as good as it could have been: we ordered a lemonade for the 4 year old with us and he had two, @$8 each. We did not see any drinks listed on the menu so this came as a surprise when we received our check. The sodas were $6 each (no free refills). This put a damper on what was otherwise a nice choice for lunch.

1  Thank CheerGator84
Reviewed 4 April 2013

This place is terribly misnamed. They do deliver at lunch time but they also have a nice patio cafe with attentive table service and excellent Medateranian fare. This place serves the most robust hummus stuffed pita pockets that I have ever had.

1  Thank BrewsterPug