“Pizza on St. Thomas- that's OK”
Review of Pizza Amore

Pizza Amore
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Back East
“Pizza on St. Thomas- that's OK”
Reviewed 5 May 2014

Not bad, not great. It's St. Thomas so I did not expect much. The 20" pizza was huge so know that you will get a lot for your order. The owner was a great guy and I enjoyed talking to him while I waited. I will go there again.

Visited April 2014

New York City, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best ny pizza!”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

I was born and raised in New York City, and I can honestly say that pizza amore is the best pizza I've ever had!! Not only is the pizza delicious, but the service was great and the workers were so friendly. The owner, john is a great guy and runs a fantastic business! I will definitely be back to st Thomas and pizza amore will be my first stop!

• Visited April 2014
Winston Salem, North Carolina
“NY style great pizza”
Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

There are no bargains on st Thomas. But , you can get a lot of good pizza at a reasonable price here. Just beyond the base of the sky lift stuck in the corner if a little strip mall, this place is a favorite with the locals and that should tell you something.

St. Thomas
“By Far The Best Pizza On Island”
Reviewed 7 April 2014

This place is by far my favorite pizza restaurant. It's been owned by the same owner for over 20 years. Been coming here since I was a kid and it never gets old. Wonderful displays of vintage signs all around inside.

The place is simple the food is simple. The best place to get the best of an old favorite. The sliced portions are huge and I feel like I was standing in NYC having a pizza. Well done!

• Visited January 2014
Virgin Islands
“Best Pizza on St. Thomas”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

Growing up eating New York pizza, I was ecstatic when I found Pizza Amore when I moved to St. Thomas. Next to New York pizza I haven't found any other place that makes it as good as theirs. I highly recommend it!

• Visited February 2014