“Great -- Not to Be Missed Boutique!”
Review of Fish Face

Fish Face
Ranked #13 of 42 Shopping in Charlotte Amalie
New York
“Great -- Not to Be Missed Boutique!”
Reviewed 13 January 2014

I make it a point to stop in this shop every time I am in St. Thomas. They have many great items but my favorites are their Indonesian batiks. The clothing is brilliantly colorful and nicely priced. The owners of Fish Face are delightful and I look forward to stopping in for more special buys in a few weeks on a cruise port stop! Be sure to put this shop at the top of your St. Thomas list. . .

SPara

Visited December 2013

Boston, Massachusetts
“A must-see”
Reviewed 25 December 2013

Wonderful little gem of a store tucked away in the Palm Passage of Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas. Refreshing selection of beautiful items of high quality and taste. The owners (a husband and wife team) are a joy to deal with as well! They truly put the customer first which is a rarity in today's world. I would highly recommend stopping in at Fish Face - a must-see!

Visited December 2013
St. Thomas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Fish face: great photography, brands, and people.”
Reviewed 9 August 2013

As a local, I love this spot. There are too few shops with such unique, quality, locally-made goods. The owners really take care to curate a varied collection of "stuff." They have moved into a new beautiful space, and shopping there is even more a pleasure than before. I love the Hiho clothing line, the isola bella linens, and the underwater photography. Fantastic batik clothing, too.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank ohsmitty
Kearney, Nebraska
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Great Place and Great People”
Reviewed 20 March 2013

We stop at Fish Face every time we are in St Thomas. They have unique items and their sea life photographs are the best we have seen. The only thing better than their product is their service. They really care about helping people..and not just for shopping purposes. They have given us some great advice on sites to see in the St Thomas and St John area. If you are in the area this a great shop to visit.

Visited March 2013
Bakersfield, Ca
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“OneSole Shoe heaven”
Reviewed 14 March 2013

I recently stumbled upon this fantastic little gem of a store while on a 7 night Caribbean cruise. I found the most amazing shoes here called OneSole. I travel alot and this one pair of slides can be changed into many different designs by snapping on a new toe cover. Brilliant idea! Now I can pack one pair of shoes that will match 8 different outfits. The ladies were fantastic and even let me use the phone to call my hubby (In case he was looking for me) Ladies don't miss out on this little gem of a store - you will not be disappointed.

Visited March 2013