“best Chinese food in St. Thomas” 4 of 5 bubbles

Add it.
China Express
Cuisines: Chinese
New York City, New York
“best Chinese food in St. Thomas”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2012

I know, you may not have gone to St. Thomas expressly seeking Chinese food. In fact I would be surprised if you had. But during an 8-day stay with my uncle who lives on the island, it sounded good one night, and we got takeout. It was really delicious and pretty reasonable cost (much more so than a lot of the other food we encountered in St. Thomas.) My uncle has probably tried every takeout joint on the island in his years there, so he knows what's what and he says this is the best Chinese in St. Thomas. I'm a NYC resident and I have to say, the egg rolls were up there with the best of them. only thing to watch for - Szechuan dishes weren't that spicy so if you like it hot, ask for pepper....

• Visited March 2012