“My mother's fav!”

China Express
Cuisines: Chinese
“My mother's fav!”
Reviewed 25 May 2012

I eat there at least once a week. My mother insists on it!! I have found the food to be the best Chines food I have ever had here on island and most stateside restaurants as well. Never any greasy egg rolls, foods always tasty and very fast, Service is tops!! Very reasonably priced and huge portions served. I recommend highly.

• Visited May 2012

New York City, New York
“best Chinese food in St. Thomas”
Reviewed 9 April 2012

I know, you may not have gone to St. Thomas expressly seeking Chinese food. In fact I would be surprised if you had. But during an 8-day stay with my uncle who lives on the island, it sounded good one night, and we got takeout. It was really delicious and pretty reasonable cost (much more so than a lot of the other food we encountered in St. Thomas.) My uncle has probably tried every takeout joint on the island in his years there, so he knows what's what and he says this is the best Chinese in St. Thomas. I'm a NYC resident and I have to say, the egg rolls were up there with the best of them. only thing to watch for - Szechuan dishes weren't that spicy so if you like it hot, ask for pepper....

• Visited March 2012