“One word -- AWESOME!!”

Flint, Michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“One word -- AWESOME!!”
Reviewed 5 February 2014

The crew of Heavenly Days are fantastic -- informative and friendly. Highly recommend the afternoon snorkling with the sea turtles at Buck Island. Drinks and food good too.

Visited January 2014

9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Heavenly days”
Reviewed 5 August 2013 via mobile

Went out twice on heavenly days for a sunset cruise and swimming with the turtles. It was part of an all inclusive package. The crew was great both times. I would definitely go back.

Visited July 2013
Mound, MN
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Watch out the punch sneaks up on you!”
Reviewed 30 July 2013

Such a fun excursion for the whole family!!! My kids loved swimming with the turtles. We probably saw 20-30. Beautiful, deep, clear water. They provided all the gear and the crew was great! Watch out for the rum punch they give you after you're done snorkling, lol. It definitely goes down easy and will kick your butt!

Visited December 2012
Huntington, New York
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great day sail”
Reviewed 12 June 2013

At first I was disappointed when we arrived because I thought I would be spending the day on Heavenly Days, with waterslide, only to find that they had substituted Coconut, the smaller boat. While Coconut had far fewer amenities, there were only 12 of us that day, so I can understand the owner not sending out the big boat. So my initial disappointment was quickly turned around. Captain Ron and First Mate Danny were great. We sailed to St. John's and Luvango Cay, saw turtles, sting rays and too many fish to name. The crew was professional, warm and friendly. Lunch was good, the open bar fabulous. My family had a wonderful day thanks to Ron and Danny. And while I was looking forward to the water slide, having a small group more than made up for it. We struck a nice balance between sailing and snorkeling, great day for all.
One negative- a sink to wash your hands after using the head would be nicer.

Visited May 2013
Austin, Texas
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 82 helpful votes
“'nuther Great Time Under Sail”
Reviewed 2 May 2013

This was my second trip aboard the Heavenly Days. The first was with my girlfriend on a day sail snorkel adventure from Bolongo Bay to Honeymoon Beach on St. John in 1999. The second time was with that same girl and our two sons (yes, "there is magic in those sails") in 2013 on a 3 hour hop out to Turtle Cove. Captain Pete was the fun, laid back Commander on both of those trips. He has been sailing the Days since 1988ish!

It's amazing how a short sail on the wind is so relaxing and crucial to understanding the allure of the islands. Capt. Pete makes you feel relaxed, at home, safe, and jealous! His crew is fun loving and takes great pleasure in catering to your every need and keeping you entertained with humor and education (conch shell blowing was easier than you think and fun!)

At Turtle cove we swam with several happy clean turtles who were so docile, I swam with a few of them while I held their shell (sorry cap'n). Even though we had a pretty heavy north swell, and the cove had a current, it was still snorkelable and enjoyable. Unlimited complimentary rum punch and soft drinks were aggressively promoted and served. The light snack' was a bag o chips.

We booked via phone about 3 hours from departure and asked for and received a nice discount. Love the follks at Bolongo!

This was a great way to introduce my 9 and 7 year old boys to the joy of sailing. Long enough to get a taste of it but not too long to not want to come back for more.

Visited March 2013