“Honey moon in August 2014”

Heavenly Days Catamaran
Reviewed 26 February 2014 via mobile

Reading the reviews on how it is so much fun and relaxing we can't wait . Check back later on how we enjoyed it! cause I know we will!

Reviewed 18 February 2014

We recently went on a sunset cruise aboard Heavenly Days. The crew were very nice and made the trip fun and relaxing. Your ticket includes unlimited alcoholic beverages like rum punch and beer, and light appetizers. It was romantic to sit out front and take in the views and the ocean breeze. I enjoyed the tour around Charlotte Amalie and the surrounding area. I would do this again!

Reviewed 18 February 2014

This was my very 1st attempt at snorkeling - and I'm hooked! The crew was fantastic! An all around amazing experience!

Reviewed 5 February 2014

The crew of Heavenly Days are fantastic -- informative and friendly. Highly recommend the afternoon snorkling with the sea turtles at Buck Island. Drinks and food good too.

Reviewed 5 August 2013 via mobile

Went out twice on heavenly days for a sunset cruise and swimming with the turtles. It was part of an all inclusive package. The crew was great both times. I would definitely go back.