“Best service”

Price range: US$8 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Mediterranean
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Description: Voted Best Pizza in the Virgin Islands 2013,2014 and 2015!!!At Kokopelli Cafe, we are dedicated to providing you with the best service on the island. Our food is made to order with fresh ingredients and this takes a little extra time. We look forward to continuing this tradition and providing a fun, comfortable atmosphere for the whole family. Whether on your way to the movies, the grocery store or just stopping by for takeout, we look forward to seeing you and hope you have a wonderful experience. Thank you for stopping by and spending time with us!
Cruz Bay, St. John
“Best service”
Reviewed 2 October 2013

Food was great!.. prices good, We had Levar for a server and that was the best service from St. John to st Thomas we have received in the 3 months we've been in Virginin islands!

• Visited October 2013
pwitcher2, Owner at Kokopelli Cafe, responded to this review, 4 October 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review. We feel very fortunate to have Levar working with us! He brings great energy and a friendly attitude! I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed the food as well. We have been trying very hard to keep the food quality and service at a very high level.

Herndon, Virginia
“Good for an easy dinner”
Reviewed 28 September 2013

Kokopelli Cafe is right next to the movie theater and Cost U Less (similar to a Costco). The menu is extensive and the service is really friendly. Burgers are tasty and cooked exactly as you request. This is a really good place to go when you just want to have a quiet dinner away from the touristy waterfront.

• Visited August 2013
pwitcher2, Owner at Kokopelli Cafe, responded to this review, 30 September 2013
Thank you taking the time to post a review! We have tried veey hard to make it a friendly atmosphere for our customers. .. Please come see us again.
“Good place to stop before or after a movie”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Located next to the movie theater. We needed a place to kill time for an hour before our movie started. We had desert (Chocolate Lava Cake and Mango Cheesecake.) It was pretty good and our waiter was friendly. Large menu with plenty of options ranging from drinks, pizza, salads, gyros, and plenty of appetizers. Seemed like a lot of locals like to hang out here for drinks which is a good sign. Overall good experience and the prices are reasonable.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Mybrowneyedboys
pwitcher2, Owner at Kokopelli Cafe, responded to this review, 10 September 2013
Thanks for coming in while waiting for your movie. I'm glad you liked our desserts.. Hopefully you will have a chance to come back for a meal. Also, I'm very happy to hear that our server was friendly! Thanks for your business.
Swoope, Virginia
“Nice local restaurant”
Reviewed 4 September 2013 via mobile

Our party of four happened upon the cafe while purchasing groceries at Cost-U-Less. The restaurant is located in the same shopping area. We were all starving after a long day of travel to the island, and stopped in. This seemed like more of a local hangout. Out of four entrees, only one did not live up to expectation. The appetizer we had was excellent. If I visited St. Thomas again, I would eat there again.

• Visited August 2013
pwitcher2, Owner at Kokopelli Cafe, responded to this review, 10 September 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review. I'm sorry that one of your meals didn't meet your expectations! We try very hard to get it right everytime... Hopefully our staff took care of the issue for you. I am very happy to hear everything else was good for you.. Please come back and see us again !
Nevada, Iowa
“Can you get a good slice anywhere in St Thomas?”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

I see there's only 11 reviews and the majority are great. Well "Sorry" but there's a first time for everything. And dont think Im bias, i didn't find one place on the island with " memorable" pizza. I'll get to the point. I had the spaghetti and meatballs and ordered their meat lovers pizza to go. Well the spaghetti was fine but the meatballs and the sauce were flavorless. There was definitely a lack of seasoning in the kitchen. I decided to try a slice of my pizza before i left and it wasn't even cooked through. The center of the pizza was doughy and the meat was cold (keep in mind i just ordered it 20-25 minutes prior). I complained and yes they gave me a new pizza but this place was supposed to be good. The baggage boy at my hotel told me of a few spots and Kokopelli Cafe was one of them. My motto is if you cant get the basics down then you have nothing. Try cooking a pizza thoroughly and you might not have dissatisfied people like me writing negative post's like this.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank seth k
pwitcher2, Owner at Kokopelli Cafe, responded to this review, 12 September 2013
First let me say that I'm very sorry to hear that you found your meals unacceptable. And trust me when I tell you that we try extremely hard to get "the basics right" thus the other positive reviews.
I didn't see in your review if the second pizza was cooked properly? Please let me know. I am very happy that my staff tried to correct the problem by cooking you a second pie. I truly hope it was better. I will most definitely check to see if we have had any other complaints on the spaghetti and sauce. That has been very popular and haven't had this same complaint for a long time. I will however check on it.

I accept any and all feedback and take it very serious. Unfortunately we sometimes fall short and sometimes people just dont enjoy our taste and flavors! So the best we can do is listen to our customers, try to address any issues and make changes when possible.

In this case it sounds like my staff tried to address your concerns and as an owner I'm not sure we could have done anymore to change the outcome..