“LOVE LOVE LOVE”

Price range: US$8 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Mediterranean
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Description: Voted Best Pizza in the Virgin Islands 2013,2014 and 2015!!!At Kokopelli Cafe, we are dedicated to providing you with the best service on the island. Our food is made to order with fresh ingredients and this takes a little extra time. We look forward to continuing this tradition and providing a fun, comfortable atmosphere for the whole family. Whether on your way to the movies, the grocery store or just stopping by for takeout, we look forward to seeing you and hope you have a wonderful experience. Thank you for stopping by and spending time with us!
St. Louis, Missouri
“LOVE LOVE LOVE”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Kokopelli has a wonderful feel the minute you walk in. We gathered to watch the St. Louis Cardinals baseball game....drinks, appetizers, dinner. (we were there for a while) Mellow was a fantabulous server...Pat and Jen (the owners) were welcoming and attentive. The chicken wings were huge and very good. But the shrimp bisque...oh my...fantastic! Will definitely visit again when in town.

• Visited October 2013
pwitcher2, Owner at Kokopelli Cafe, responded to this review, 16 October 2013
Jen and I are very happy that you enjoyed Kokopelli Cafe. We are especially glad to know that Mellow took good care of you! We will make sure to pass that along to her. Look forward to seeing you on your next visit.. Go Cards! !!

New York City, New York
“Place was the out of the way – for locals! In a moderately good way…”
Reviewed 11 October 2013

There’s no real signs so you have to know it’s there, but I dropped in to this little hideaway almost by accident with a local friend and was I glad I did. The food is OK, homemade and comfort food. The drinks are reasonable and the staff are dolls – very attentive. I went back twice while on island and will again when I return.

• Visited September 2013
pwitcher2, Owner at Kokopelli Cafe, responded to this review, 13 October 2013
Thanks for the feedback. You bring up a great point about the signs and being a little hard to find. I need to look into this issue. I'm very happy to hear our staff was good to you. Glad to hwar you will be back when you return.
Charlotte Amalie, null, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Horrible experience!”
Reviewed 2 October 2013

A group of friends and I went to this restaurant for lunch and left very disappointed. We had two babies with us and had to stand for 10 minutes before the server even acknowledged us. After we told him how many people were in our group he just walked away and we had to move the tables around to finally seat ourselves. We had to wave him down to ask for a booster seat. He finally took our order of drinks and food. When the food arrived the taste was plain and not flavorful! We ordered the margarita pizza. After we ate we had to leave because our baby was becoming restless. Since it was a big group we just asked to run our card for a specific amount since he refused to split the checks so we could pay ahead. The waiter refused to run our card until everyone else was ready to pay . When we asked to speak to a manager she said she was too busy to speak to a customer. We left this establishment upset and unsatisfied!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Melina D
pwitcher2, Owner at Kokopelli Cafe, responded to this review, 4 October 2013
I am beyond upset to read this review. My wife and I own Kokopelli Café and we have worked extremely hard to get our service and food quality raised to a very high standard. I would very much appreciate the opportunity to talk with you in person to get to the bottom of this visit and find out who was working. I can promise you that this is NOT a typical or acceptable experience at Kokopelli. This matter needs to be addressed immediately. Please call the restaurant at 340-715-5280 and ask to speak with Pat or Jen. If we are not there please leave a number or a way for us to contact you. I can assure you that we WILL follow up with you and try our best to correct this problem and hopefully earn your business back. I am very sorry that this happened. Pat Witcher
Cruz Bay, St. John
“Best service”
Reviewed 2 October 2013

Food was great!.. prices good, We had Levar for a server and that was the best service from St. John to st Thomas we have received in the 3 months we've been in Virginin islands!

• Visited October 2013
pwitcher2, Owner at Kokopelli Cafe, responded to this review, 4 October 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review. We feel very fortunate to have Levar working with us! He brings great energy and a friendly attitude! I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed the food as well. We have been trying very hard to keep the food quality and service at a very high level.
Herndon, Virginia
“Good for an easy dinner”
Reviewed 28 September 2013

Kokopelli Cafe is right next to the movie theater and Cost U Less (similar to a Costco). The menu is extensive and the service is really friendly. Burgers are tasty and cooked exactly as you request. This is a really good place to go when you just want to have a quiet dinner away from the touristy waterfront.

• Visited August 2013
pwitcher2, Owner at Kokopelli Cafe, responded to this review, 30 September 2013
Thank you taking the time to post a review! We have tried veey hard to make it a friendly atmosphere for our customers. .. Please come see us again.