We had a fantastic stay at the Marriott as always. This particular Marriott was the best of the ones I've stayed in. I have stayed in the villas in vegas, Atlantic City and aruba. In st. Thomas we had someone call me before arriving to see what we were interested in doing while there and to tell us about some of the events. She was so helpful!! She set us up with the present for the timeshares but was not pushy about it at all. As a thank you we got tickets to the turtle Cove snorkeling trip. Lots of fun!! There was one bug in the room which for the area is more common. The front desk sent someone to spray right away. The staff were great. Drinks during happy hour were great. Food was good but pricey so we got to the store nearby (at the bottom of the hill) and spent 50 for about 4 days of food for 2. Not bad. We weren't sure if it was OK to drink the water so at the store we bought gallons of water for $2 each. A 20 oz bottle at the resort was about $4. If you are able to go down to Pueblo and get some groceries there are taxis available when u come out of the store.
The downside of St Thomas is all the taxis are per person and $10 each way plus $2 per bag. Yikes!
There is a nice ferry from the Marriott dock that will take you downtown for $7 each way. It takes about 15 minutes. Downtown has everything in walking distance although hilly. We took the ferry and saw shops went to coconuts for a drink and walked around several historical sites that you would see on a tour if you took one.
Highly recommend this hotel.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Marriott's Frenchman's Cove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Frenchman`s Cove Hotel Charlotte Amalie
- Marriotts Charlotte Amalie
- Marriotts Hotel Frenchmans Cove
- Marriott Charlotte Amalie
- Marriotts Frenchmans Cove
- Marriott's Frenchman's Cove St. Thomas/Charlotte Amalie