Marriott's Frenchman's Cove
US$197
Mafolie Hotel(Charlotte Amalie)(Great Value!)
US$248
US$242
Windward Passage Hotel(Charlotte Amalie)
US$158
  • Pool
Emerald Beach Resort(Charlotte Amalie)
US$361
US$275
Orbitz.com
US$179
  • Pool
Bolongo Bay Beach Resort(South Coast)(Great Value!)
US$221
US$213
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
Island Beachcomber Hotel(Charlotte Amalie)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Beachfront
TripAdvisor
1,481 results
All reviewsjohn buildingtortola buildingbedroom villasea urchinsthe pool beach areamarriott hotel next doorst thomasfull kitchenjost van dykegourmet gallerymarriott timesharereef hotelwasher and dryerwater shoesrented a cartrunk baytime share
Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

We enjoyed five days at our friend's wedding here and felt like we were in paradise. It's the perfect place to enjoy alone time or together time in an enchanting surrounding… We loved the views, the iguanas, the idyllic setting.. From my morning runs in the hills to my wife's fave Eggs Benedict, and lazy cocktails floating in the pool, We felt engaged in the island and perfectly situated to enjoy it all!

Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 16 June 2014

We had Chris, Dave and Melissa for our night kayak trip at our last night at Frenchman's cove and it was the perfect way to end a vacation. Chris was full of great information about all the sea life we saw including tarpin, sting rays, turtles, and if you are lucky the black pearl! Dave was so energetic with his comments he kept things fun and entertaining while Melissa was full of facts about the sea life. The view is amazing at night and the experience is a once in a life time. I would highly suggest taking a trip out on the cove and exploring the night sea life.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 June 2014

This place is wonderful. Great staff, beautiful location. Friendly experience. Night kayak was amazing. Staff on The Cat was fantastic. Activities each night. Thank you all for a great family vacation.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank MOtoAZ
Reviewed 15 June 2014

I've stayed at Marriott hotel before and since I knew the cove was a part of it I thought I knew what I would experience. Boy was I in for a surprise. Marriott's Frenchman's Cove was beautiful and full of adventures. The property is full of life and colors, it looks amazing or more like a photo out a magazine. All the rooms have these jaw dropping views of Charlotte Amaile and the harbor. The rooms have balconies for each room. I loved the set up and who ever was in charge or the architecture did an amazing job. I enjoyed myself at the Cove. Every Monday they have locals come in and sell homemade food and jewelry. And the resort host a BBQ night, which is too expensive,but the food looks amazing. I also enjoyed looked at the Night Kayak as it passed by in the water. Didn't get to try it, but everyone highly recommends it. It looks like an amazing adventure. Also for kids the pool area has a slide and they will have a blast. Overall the stay was FANTASTIC.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank Nia H
Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

We had a fantastic stay at the Marriott as always. This particular Marriott was the best of the ones I've stayed in. I have stayed in the villas in vegas, Atlantic City and aruba. In st. Thomas we had someone call me before arriving to see what we were interested in doing while there and to tell us about some of the events. She was so helpful!! She set us up with the present for the timeshares but was not pushy about it at all. As a thank you we got tickets to the turtle Cove snorkeling trip. Lots of fun!! There was one bug in the room which for the area is more common. The front desk sent someone to spray right away. The staff were great. Drinks during happy hour were great. Food was good but pricey so we got to the store nearby (at the bottom of the hill) and spent 50 for about 4 days of food for 2. Not bad. We weren't sure if it was OK to drink the water so at the store we bought gallons of water for $2 each. A 20 oz bottle at the resort was about $4. If you are able to go down to Pueblo and get some groceries there are taxis available when u come out of the store.
The downside of St Thomas is all the taxis are per person and $10 each way plus $2 per bag. Yikes!
There is a nice ferry from the Marriott dock that will take you downtown for $7 each way. It takes about 15 minutes. Downtown has everything in walking distance although hilly. We took the ferry and saw shops went to coconuts for a drink and walked around several historical sites that you would see on a tour if you took one.
Highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends