Let me start by saying overall the resort is very nice. We plan to go back in 2015. However, there are a few things i would change.
Check in time is 4:00. We arrived around 3:00 and were told they would send us a text message when our room is ready. At 5:00 ish, i called the front desk and was told our room was ready. After we checked in a text message came through. They need a better system.
The air conditioning unit never cooled the unit to our satisfaction. It was warm and humid during our stay and beiing able to go into a nice cool room would have been nice. They checked the AC unit and said it easier working properly.
Check out time is 10:00. We asked for a late check out. They said our unit was scheduled for an early check in and we had to be out by 10:00. Since we were delayed getting into our unit, it would have been nice to have checked out a little later. The houskeeping staff was waiting outside our unit at 10:00.
Several guests smoked on the beach. No one seemed to police the "no smoking" policy.
On the positive side, the units are very spacious and comfortable. Great fitness center and locker rooms. Food was very good, especially the chicken pineapple quesadillas. Our concierge (Stephanie) was excellent.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Marriott's Frenchman's Cove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Frenchman`s Cove Hotel Charlotte Amalie
- Marriotts Charlotte Amalie
- Marriotts Hotel Frenchmans Cove
- Marriott Charlotte Amalie
- Marriotts Frenchmans Cove
- Marriott's Frenchman's Cove St. Thomas/Charlotte Amalie