“Can't wait to get back to Aqua Action!”

Aqua Action Dive Center
Ranked #10 of 29 Tours in East End
More attraction details
Owner description: Aqua Action Dive Center is a PADI Five-Star Instructor Development Dive and Snorkel Resort located at Secret Harbour Beach Resort on beautiful St. Thomas in the US Virgin Islands. Our focus is on custom-tailored dive and snorkel trips, individual training (beginner through instructor!), and small, fun groups of people! Enjoy a morning or afternoon dive or snorkel trip on our 30' Dive Boat, Ocean Express. Diving not your thing? Why not plan a half- or full-day trip on our excursion boat - a 35' Intrepid, Ocean Explorer! With plenty of seating (both sun and shade), you can visit the beautiful St. John beaches for some great snorkeling or sightseeing. And with plenty of speed, you can plan a trip to the Baths, Jost Van Dyke, or the Willy-T in the British Virgin Islands. Breakfast, snacks, and open bar on all of our Ocean Explorer trips! Rather not be on a boat? No worries - you can just hang back on our beach and enjoy the clear, calm waters of Secret Harbour - we offer beach chairs, kayaks, paddle boats, stand-up paddleboards, snorkeling (the best on St. Thomas!), a beautiful white sand beach and a beach side bar and bistro.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Wheelchair access
Denton, Texas
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Can't wait to get back to Aqua Action!”
Reviewed 22 October 2013

The staff and owners, Sam and Diane, treat you like great friends the entirety of your trip in paradise.

I felt incredibly safe, entertained, and excited on the dive boat trip and am looking forward to getting back to this great location soon.

When the dive is over STAY awhile at Secret Harbour for the fun bar, amazing restaurant, and perfect view of the sunset directly outside Aqua Action!

Visited February 2013

Baton Rouge, Louisiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“FANTASTIC dives and even better leaders!”
Reviewed 21 October 2013

We dove Calf and Cow with Morgan of Aqua Action on 10/14/13. The dives were excellent and are my favorite sites yet. Morgan was a fantastic dive master and so easy to work with from scheduling to completing the dives. Please do not hesitate to book with Aqua Action! They really are the best! We can't wait to go back and dive with them again!

Visited October 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent dive experience!”
Reviewed 21 October 2013

My husband and I recently went diving with Aqua Action on our honeymoon and had a great experience! The staff was very knowledgable and our dive instructor, Morgan, was a lot of fun! We saw rays, nurse sharks, crab, lobster, barracuda, and eel on the dives - probably more wildlife than we have seen all in one spot on dives other places. It had been over 2 years since our last dives, but Morgan made us feel very comfortable in the water! I would highly recommend Aqua Action to anyone looking for great diving in St. Thomas!

Visited October 2013
Tyler, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Best dive shop & staff on St. Thomas”
Reviewed 1 October 2013

This was our first blue water dive since we were certified in May 2013. The dive master Morgan was the most patient and understanding guide that a "new" diver could ever want - not to mention that she was fun to dive with. All of the staff and equipment at the stop were first rate. We will be traveling back to St. Thomas in 2014 and there is no other dive shop we will EVER use. If you want a relaxing dive with amazing people then this is the only place you need to visit.

Visited September 2013
Virginia Beach, Virginia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Very fun and very safe”
Reviewed 28 September 2013

It had been 3 years since I was diving and I wasn't sure that I would be able to do it on this trip without a 'brush up' course in a pool back home......BUT to my delight and surprise I met Sue and Morgan at the dive shop and I let them talk me into diving the next morning. IT WAS AWESOME!! I am so glad I did it!! Morgan was the dive master and Duffy our captain and they did a super job!! We saw lots of amazing creatures and it really renewed my love of diving and made me realize that I need to do it more often!! Thanks guys for such a great experience!!

Visited September 2013