We had the good fortune of staying at The Point Pleasant Resort in May of 2014. The Staff was the most accommodating and truly cared about our visit. The room we had was perfect, clean, spacious, and had the most spectacular views of St Thomas and the BVI's. The location of the resort is perfect! It is away from the busy town of Charlotte Amalie and is a 5 minute drive from Red Hook, which was our favorite spot to Dine and enjoy the evenings. We are looking for the next chance to get back to Point Pleasant, Thanks for making our vacation the best one yet!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to your own private paradise at Point Pleasant Resort, operated by Akers Ellis Resort Management. Situated on a 15-acre hillside preserve, the resort overlooks beautiful Water Bay, the Caribbean Sea, and the British and U.S. Virgin Islands. Experience unmatched service from the resort's team of professionals with over 30 years of service and knowledge of the island. The villas are independently owned but attractively designed. With several room types from which to choose, discovering suitable accommodations is guaranteed. Each spacious villa features a fully equipped kitchen, A/C, cable TV, WIFI, hair dryer, iron and ironing board, and ocean views from private balconies. Guests indulge in on-resort recreation and water sports plus three swimming pools, including the very private resort middle terrace pool which has breathtaking views. We also have our own small, private and secluded beach located at the end of a short nature trail. Our activity staff also conducts weekly beach trips to Magens Bay by shuttle and to Jost Van Dyke by boat. The resort is also home to a spa and a waterfront bar and restaurant. The resort makes it easy to forgo the rental car expense. Guests are provided complimentary transportation around the resort and throughout the east end of St. Thomas. Grocery delivery is available. Point Pleasant Resort is located on the east end of St. Thomas just five minutes from Red Hook, home to the ferry boats to neighboring islands and the best nightlife and restaurants on the island. Just one mile away is the number one tourist attraction and best snorkeling beach on St. Thomas: Coral World and Coki Beach. One mile in the other direction is beautiful and peaceful Lindquist Beach. Magens Bay and Little Magens Bay beaches are located just 5 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Point Pleasant Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Antilles Point Pleasant Hotel East End
- Point Pleasant Hotel
- Hotel Point Pleasant
- Point Pleasant Resort St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands