We stayed at Sapphire for 1 night prior to a charted yacht vacation. Like other reviews have stated, it is not a resort with typical hotel amenities. Because of the length of our stay in St. Thomas we did not have a rental car and there is no restaurant on the premises. We ended up ordering pizza for dinner.
The suite had a fold out couch downstairs and 2 double beds upstairs. There were 2 full bathrooms which was nice with a family of 6. We rented the room through the website & it was very dated and disappointing.
The view from the resort is beautiful and the water is crystal clear but the beach is really small.
If you have a car and rent a room through VRBO which has been updated, your stay could be enjoyable but otherwise it isn't a great place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spectacular beachfront villas and suites are directly on beautiful Sapphire Beach by the crystal-clear Caribbean. A full-service restaurant is easily walkable from the beach. Families with kids will enjoy the sand, pool, fishing off the dock or boat, and pirate history. Active vacationers will find plenty of hiking, scuba diving and bicycling to keep on the go. There is something for everyone. Sapphire Beach, Saint Thomas is the perfect vacation island. Book your dream visit today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Odigeo, TravelUp, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sapphire Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sapphire Beach Hotel East End
- Hotel Sapphire Beach
- Sapphire Beach Resort St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands