We just returned from a one-week stay at E104 via VRBO - a very satisfactory rental and the owner was so helpful and reassuring. The unit was exactly as described and provided direct access to the beach, plus a good pool a few steps away. A big plus was the owner recommended a taxi service with round trip airport transfers plus a stop for groceries en route to the condo - we really appreciated this as we did not wish to rent a car.
We enjoyed the calm atmosphere, the unsurpassed view and our neighbours were friendly in a laid-back way. Restaurants were not plentiful at the site; however, taxis were readily available and Red Hook was only a few minutes drive away offering restaurants and ferry service to St. John and the BVI's, plus a decent grocery store.
I agree with other writers that the best way to rent a condo at Sapphire Beach Resort is to deal directly with an owner via VRBO. We would do this again based on our wonderful week.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spectacular beachfront villas and suites are directly on beautiful Sapphire Beach by the crystal-clear Caribbean. A full-service restaurant is easily walkable from the beach. Families with kids will enjoy the sand, pool, fishing off the dock or boat, and pirate history. Active vacationers will find plenty of hiking, scuba diving and bicycling to keep on the go. There is something for everyone. Sapphire Beach, Saint Thomas is the perfect vacation island. Book your dream visit today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Sapphire Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sapphire Beach Hotel East End
- Hotel Sapphire Beach
- Sapphire Beach Resort St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands