Whole resort needs tons of maintenance and repairs. The land owner and condo owners are in major dispute. Land owner shut down main office and locals tell you the water has to be trucked in. The first condo they tried to stick me with was dumpy with a rusted out refrigerator. The one we got stuck with had newer furniture but, had no working phone the whole week we were there. Broken screen in bathroom. The shower water was scalding unless you adjusted the handles and ran tons of water down the tub spout during the whole shower, that is if you were lucky enough to have all of the handles stay on. The water sports rental was closed, the main pool was roped off, and one restaurant was closed. First night I had no bed pillow as housekeeping was gone for the night. Hole in screen door where lock was supposed to be. I could go on and on. To top it all off, the snorkeling there was not that great. On days the waves were higher, all you saw was sand.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spectacular beachfront villas and suites are directly on beautiful Sapphire Beach by the crystal-clear Caribbean. A full-service restaurant is easily walkable from the beach. Families with kids will enjoy the sand, pool, fishing off the dock or boat, and pirate history. Active vacationers will find plenty of hiking, scuba diving and bicycling to keep on the go. There is something for everyone. Sapphire Beach, Saint Thomas is the perfect vacation island. Book your dream visit today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, TravelUp and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sapphire Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sapphire Beach Hotel East End
- Hotel Sapphire Beach
- Sapphire Beach Resort St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands