“Amazing boat trip!”
Review of It's Amasing

It's Amasing
Ranked #22 of 28 Tours in East End
More attraction details
Owner description: Set sail on a breathtaking journey, aboard an elegant sailing vessel reminiscent of an ancient pirate ship. Stand on the bow as the sun warms your soul and we whisk you away to your paradise, whether it's St. John, Jost Van Dyke, Norman Island, Virgin Gorda, Tortolla or even Anegada you charter the course, we'll sail you there. Relax as balmy sea breezes refresh your senses and crystal Caribbean waters lap out a melodic rhythm alongside the ship. Roam secluded coves; venture onto an unspoiled stretch of sand, snorkel over a vibrant reef or just relax aboard Treazzure. Come explore with us, on board the largest daysail in the US Virgin Islands and experience an adventure like no other as you sail under the black flag.
Useful Information: Stairs / lift, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Hinckley, Ohio, Usa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing boat trip!”
Reviewed 5 July 2013

Best sailing experience ever!!!! Joe is funny keeps you entertained. Feeds you good food. Great drinks. Went to 2 different snorkeling sites that were probably the most beautiful reefs I've ever seen. Awesome trip!!!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Rebecca K

“Amazing!”
Reviewed 25 June 2013

Had the best experience with Hollywood Joe, Danielle, & Michelle! Very knowledgeable, experienced, & FUN! Joe cooked one of the most incredible lunches ever, & the liquor is never ending! He took us to beautiful snorkeling spots in St. John, & sailing back to St. Thomas was an awesome experience too! Highly recommend!

St. Thomas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great Sailing Adventure!”
Reviewed 24 June 2013

I live in St. Thomas and chose this charter for a daysail with my friend Rick who was visiting from Florida. We were both very impressed with the charter. I really can't imigane how the day could have been any better. This was NOT your basic "Cattle Drive" with watered down rum drinks and that "get them in, get their money and get them out attitude. All accomodations were top notch, while we recieved very professional, relaxed and friendly attention from the crew. The worst thing that happened all day was when First Mate Danielle dropped her sunglasses in 40 feet of water. Jack and "The Kracken" provided us with great entertainment. I will definately be recommending a trip on Treazzure to all my friend and family who come to visit me in St. Thomas.

“AMAZING! Joe is A1!”
Reviewed 19 June 2013 via mobile

This was by far the most fun I have had on a vacation! Joe and first mate Savanna were absolutely amazing! I could not have asked for a better experience! Food, fun, and a beautiful view! I highly recommend Treazzure to anyone wanting an incredible experience. If you don't like fun call someone else. Capt Joe Alvarez thank you for the warm welcoming experience and memories I will carry withe forever. Please when in St. John get my bathing suit from mick fleetwood and my dignity and liver. Thanks for helping me back on the boat!

Sarasota, Florida, Usa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best sailing trip ever!”
Reviewed 8 May 2013

Captain Joe and his lovely first mate were the perfect hosts for a wonderful day of sailing, snorkeling, and just general fun. I dream about getting back for a return visit. I would most highly recommend this charter for anyone visiting the islands.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Jann R
JTEACHBBEARD, Owner at It's Amasing, responded to this review, 10 May 2013
Jann R,

Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to sailing with you again then next time you are down here.