“Two Day Trip from St Thomas to Tortola”
Review of It's Amasing

and up
It's Amasing Charters
Ranked #20 of 30 Tours in East End
More attraction details
Owner description: Set sail on a breathtaking journey, aboard an elegant sailing vessel reminiscent of an ancient pirate ship. Stand on the bow as the sun warms your soul and we whisk you away to your paradise, whether it's St. John, Jost Van Dyke, Norman Island, Virgin Gorda, Tortolla or even Anegada you charter the course, we'll sail you there. Relax as balmy sea breezes refresh your senses and crystal Caribbean waters lap out a melodic rhythm alongside the ship. Roam secluded coves; venture onto an unspoiled stretch of sand, snorkel over a vibrant reef or just relax aboard Treazzure. Come explore with us, on board the largest daysail in the US Virgin Islands and experience an adventure like no other as you sail under the black flag.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Stairs / lift, Activities for older children
Reviewed 11 March 2014

Discovered Treazzure looking for a short two day chater to get us from St Thomas USVI to our destination Fort Recovery Tortola BVI. Had a wonderful time with Captain Joe (Hollywood) and his 1st Mate Savannah. We spent the first night moored on a quiet cove off St John with a wonderful steak dinner and wine. In the morning after a breakfast of ham and eggs we sailed to Jost Van Dyke and checked into BVI customs had a drink and shopped at Foxy's. Sailed around the corner from Great Harbor to Garner Bay and a whole lobster lunch. From there were off to a mooring that was full so continued on to Norman Island for the night. We moored near one of the diving caves and woke up to calm seas. I came to the VI for our 20th anniversary and because of my new obsession with sailing. During the trip we had very little wind which is rare for these waters. Captain Joe made every effort to sail as much as possible because he knew how important is was to me. He and Savannah did everything they could to make our trip memorable. Truly in tune to any wants or needs we desired. We were dropped off at West End Tortola and arranged for passage back to St Thomas with Treazzure at the end of our stay. A wonderful trip with a true modern day pirate!

Reviewed 12 February 2014

My wife and I were given a 3-day/2-night charter aboard the Treazzure as a wedding gift from my best man. He and his wife had also sailed with Captain Joe on a charter during their stay in St. Thomas a year or so before. They had a phenomenal time time aboard the Treazzure during their trip and ours was just as enjoyable.

With expert advice of the area, we collaborated with Joe in advance of our departure as to the 3-day itinerary. Essentially, he asks what activities you'd care to participate in (snorkeling, sunset sail, island hopping, etc.) and he tailors the trip to your desires. this excursion was nothing short of spectacular. The food aboard the boat was top notch and our glasses were never empty. I can't even begin to describe the scenery as we sailed from island to island.

As an example of Joe's dedication to providing excellent service, my wife inadvertently left her cell phone aboard the boat following the charter. He made a special trip back to the beach next to our hotel/resort the following day to return it. Again - THANKS Joe!

We have every intention to return in a year-and-a-half for my wife's 30th birthday for a full 7-day cruise with Joe.

A special thanks to Captain Joe and Treazzure Sailing adventures for such a memorable trip.

Reviewed 10 January 2014

We booked a sail with Captain Joe and Savannah for our family of 8 and had an amazing day. They were both so friendly, hospitable and knowledgeable about the islands. We all decided this definitely was the highlight of our trip to St Thomas. Our group had an absolute fantastic time and we cannot wait to come back on our next visit!

Reviewed 1 January 2014

Amazing day, great snorkeling, food and drinks. Captain Joe and his crew were awesome and I hope to be able do this again someday! This was definitely a highlight of our week in St Thomas!

1  Thank Melissa H
Reviewed 12 November 2013

I booked a day sail with Captain Joe after being recommended by my brother and his family. My brother said it was the highlight of his cruise so I figured I would book this day sail to see what he was talking about. We had a group of 8. Well, after experiencing a day with Captain Joe, Savanna, Jack the cat and Jack's girlfriend the cat I can't wait to do it again. We went on a cruise and this was one of the highlights of our week. Captain Joe made us feel as if we were family. He took us to amazing private snorkeling places and even convinced my daughter to jump in the water even though she was hesitant. He was a great host with the best salad and bread ever. There was never ending cocktails all day long. He was a great tour guide as we sailed to our destinations. Great stories, he is a very interesting man and extremely relaxed. The only complaint that I have is there just wasn't enough time. I could have stayed on that boat from the moment the sun comes out until it sets. Thank you Captain Joe and Savanna for making our day one to remember!!!!!!

1  Thank Lisa A