We just got back from a 6 day vacation at Bolongo Bay Beach Resort, and it was pretty awesome. The staff is friendly, warm, and inviting. The rooms were cleaned very well every day, and the ocean views from the room were stunning. While we didn't go the all-inclusive route, we did eat a lot at both the Lobster Grille and Iggie's. Both were delicious and had great options for everyone. There was a great variety of ocean toys to use, and the staff at the beach hut were very helpful. We went paddle boarding and kayaking right in the bay. The resort is also very helpful in planning other activities. We went snorkeling with turtles on their catamaran Heavenly Days, participated in a snorkeling booze hunt, and went to happy hours.
My only complains are these:
1. The beach is pretty rocky. I teased my mom about packing water shoes, but I really wish that I would've had a pair.
2. We needed a bedroom for 4 people and requested 2 double beds, but we ended up with one double and a trundle bed. It was uncomfortable. So beware this could happen.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Bolongo Bay Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bolongo Bay Beach Hotel South Coast
- Hotel Bolongo Bay Beach
- Bolongo Bay St Thomas
- Bolongo Bay Beach Resort St. Thomas/South Coast