“Yum!”

Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 December 2013

Yum! Food is so good here and great options - entrees, fish, sushi, apps, amazing fresh wantons instead of bread, fantastic desserts. Prices are steep, but that's what you get for eating at the Ritz. Service was fantastic (wish I remembered our server's name, was a girl probably in her 30's from the States). Portion sizes are really nice. Kitchen is accommodating to allergies and requests. One of the best meals in our 5 night stay. Ate at Coconut Cove, also at the Ritz one night which was fine, but wish we had gone to Great Bay Lounge first because we would have just gone there twice and not Coconut Cove. We got sushi, mahi special, snapper, tuna tar tar, ice cream sundae (we had this on the property several times, it's amazing - hey, it was vacation), cheesecake, ice creams (they were a bit freezer burned - literally the only downside of the meal). Sushi could have a tad more fish, but honestly for an island, this was great. Definitely go.

Two notes: this is located by/at the evening bar area at the hotel so if someone is drinking too much at the bar, can be a little bothersome (there was a basketball game on and someone kept shouting, but the manager asked them to lower their volume); nice outdoor space but the lights all flicker out there, odd.

Reviewed 25 November 2013 via mobile

Think of a cheapest mall. Next, think of a food court on it. Next - an oriental place there. Add waitresses, long wait for everything. Got it? Now take the price and multiply by eight or so. Great! You've got Great Bay Lounge.
Horrific food, long wait even with reservation to be seated, wait staff that disappears forever. Wines that start at $50 - yeah, the ones that are under ten bucks at the wine store. So, you, the wife and a kid just come over to have some mall food, wait forever and get a bottle of wine to help pass time. When all is said and done, you're out of $200 and pissed off. Tried it three years in a row. Worse each time around.

1  Thank VirtualPanther
Reviewed 7 November 2013 via mobile

Great spot for right after the sunset. I had some really good sushi there. The guy doing the rolling turned me onto sea urchin for the first time. Loved it. A great number of wines by the glass and specialty martinis. Really good desserts as well.

Reviewed 31 August 2013 via mobile

Ate here twice during our stay at the Ritz. The first night was amazing. My husband had made reservations for my birthday and we were pampered. I ordered the mussels and my husband had the fish special (sea bass and snapper combo). Both fairly generous portions and very tasty. 3 nights later we went back and I ordered the Greek salad. I swear there were maybe 10 lettuce leaves...... Tasted great, but it was rhe Skimpiest salad I've EVER been served in my entire life. Hubby had the snapper. It was good but there wasn't much of it. Had to order his drink 3 times before it showed up and even then it was halfway through dinner. Very odd.

Reviewed 7 August 2013

Very overpriced. Minimal selections. Out of fresh fish offerings. Noodle station night was $35 per person and buffet was ver disappointing! We will not return. This is not Ritz quality. Need new chef.