Castle Hotel
Tregenna Hotel(Merthyr Tydfil)
US$67
  • Restaurant
Travelodge Merthyr Tydfil(Merthyr Tydfil)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$91
US$82
Hotels.com
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 December 2011

i have stayed so many hotel in thuis area,this is the best one,welcome reception.rooms very comfort free internet ,lovely food ,sky tv in bar area,nice shower and bath.clean room.comfort bed,i recomended to my working mates.third time in two months and definitely coming back again. again.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank jason p
Reviewed 28 November 2011

I have stayed here three times now whilst travelling to mid Wales with work. All three times I have found the staff to be really friendly and very accomodating. The rooms have always been comfortable and pleasant enough and the food very good.

I have read some of the other reviews on here and have never found any major problems. I think once the tv didn't work but it didn't bother me too much.

2  Thank MarkJules
Reviewed 27 November 2011

Very warm welcome, made to feel at home. very good menu. My room was nice, spacious and warm. Excellent service from staff. Would recommened this hotel.

2  Thank andy m
Reviewed 23 November 2011

I stayed at the hotel on the 19th of November 2011 the hotel was completely full, it was my first stay at the hotel even though the hotel was completely full the service with the hotel was second to none when I checked in I was greeted by a member off staff straight away i didn't have to wait like other hotels i have stayed in they told me everything I needed to know the breakfast, lunch and evening meal times. They also asked me where i had parked my car they then described the hotel had their own car park which gets locked up at night, the times I would need to put a ticket on between 8am-6pm and it would only cost me £3.50 to pay to leave the car there in between those time all day i think that's is fantastic value for money i would rather a secure car park and pay £3.50 in stead of getting my car broken into. The staff was fantastic in reception and the restaurant even though it was busy they made everyone feel homely. The great thing about this hotel is service, car park, facilities, food, room and FREE WIFI..... I WILL BE RETURNING TO THIS HOTEL WITHOUT A DOUBT!

Reviewed 31 October 2011

rooms are old, cold, and dirty. do not stay here - you have been warned

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank althepalerp2
279PaulaS, Public Relations Manager at Castle Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2014

This is not Castle House Hotel Hereford but the Castle Hotel in Merthyr Tydfil Wales which has nothing whatsoever to do with us!