“Don't miss Baked in the Sun! St John USVI”
Review of Baked in the Sun

Baked in the Sun
Ranked #1 of 2 Bakeries in St. John
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 23 February 2014

Excellent sandwiches - we called ahead and picked them up to eat while waiting for the ferry on the day we were headed back home. Reasonable prices and homemade breads. The cookies were great and pastries looked amazing too! Highly recommend! We will be back!

Reviewed 13 February 2014

My family and I came across this place because we were craving sweets that day. Once we saw how amazing everything looked, we decided to get a little bit of everything from the baked goods counter. The women who work there are super nice and in addition, gave us a nice deal (3 for 1) for some of the morning goods. My family and I went through about 10 sweets in one day and went for more the following morning. Awesome place!

Reviewed 30 January 2014

In my opinion, Baked in the Sun is the best deli on St. John! We stopped here everyday on the way to the beach to grab lunch and pack it in our cooler. It was so convenient and much better than eating the concession stand food the beaches offer. The sandwiches are REALLY good! Highly recommend!

Reviewed 4 January 2014 via mobile

I love this bakery cafe! The food is good and the prices are reasonable! They have a daily special that is $9 - the Chicken Pot Pie special served with a salad is delicious! Try the cookies and baked goods they are awesome!

Reviewed 25 November 2013 via mobile

We enjoyed eating lunch here after spending the morning at the north shore beaches or grabbing a take out and having a picnic at the beach. Their food is good and reasonably priced! The cookies they bake are delicious and I love their unsweetened iced tea! There is a daily lunch special and the lasagne special is good and a great value! We will be back on our next vacation!