“Great place”

Ranked #48 of 117 Restaurants in St. John
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 29 September 2013

Best drink prices on the island. Wonderful people. I highly suggest it. We just spent two weeks on the island and I love hanging out here. Mostly locals which makes for really cool conversations.

Reviewed 30 May 2013

If I remember correctly, the only took cash. Drink prices were some of the best we'd had on the island...I asked if they had food and they mentioned lunch. Overall, we liked it as a spot to chill out and people-watch on the outside balcony.

1  Thank SuperDave77
Reviewed 7 May 2013

This is a great, old, friendly dive. We've been coming here for years and love it. Friendly staff. Locals. One special feature is Internet access so you can print your boarding passes before returning home (for a small fee to use the computer and printer).

1  Thank wddb
Reviewed 19 April 2013

This place is easy to miss since it's on the second floor of the building next door to Woody's. It's a great spot to watch the people and cars go by on the street below.

Reviewed 27 March 2013

A must while visiting St John. Kenny Chesney wrote it right in his song 'Be As You Are'. For me; it is where the road rises up to meet you (literally), the wind is always on your back, the sun is always warm on my face and sometimes the rain doesn't fall so softly, that's cool too! This stop is where you can meet the local St Johnains and surely hear a story or 2. Kelly Krall, Pub Owner, is my favorite!

1  Thank MonicaElliot