“Amazing. Relaxing. Perfection.”

Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing. Relaxing. Perfection.”
Reviewed 10 October 2009

My husband and I booked a private all-day sail on the Dream Weaver with Captain Jini for our 5 year anniversary. They went out of their way to make "our day" absolutely amazing. The atmosphere was easy-going, as we spent the day on the water and on several beautiful beaches. We were served fresh snapper on the boat (which was SO good) while watching the sunset. Because it was a special day for us and important to us, Captain Jini even took the time to take several great photos of us to commemorate the occasion. This was truly the highlight of a really wonderful trip and a day that I will always remember. I would HIGHLY recommend anyone to Sail the Dream Weaver. The boat is great, and they are reliable and fun.

1 Thank DPfanatic