“A Unique and Special Studio”
Review of Bamboo Studio

Bamboo Studio
Ranked #1 of 32 Shopping in St. John
More attraction details
Owner description: Bamboo Studio creates beautiful hook bracelets and personalized jewelry made by our talented artists right here on St. John, USVI. Our jewelry is hand-crafted from solid sterling silver and 14 karat gold. We also carry handmade jewelry made from larimar, coral and Swarovski crystal pieces.
Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A Unique and Special Studio”
Reviewed 19 December 2013

We were in your shop last summer. Your staff was courteous and professional. They showed us a quality in the hook bracelets that was not equaled by any of your competitors. Their prices are lower, but so is their level of craftsmanship. I knew right then and there I would be ordering the bracelet for my wife as a Christmas gift. It is cold and snowy here but receiving the bracelet Christmas morning will warm her heart with fond memories, one of those being a visit to your studio. Thanks!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Michael B
BambooStudio, Owner at Bamboo Studio, responded to this review, 26 December 2013
Thank you so much for your kind words. It is so nice when customers appreciate the quality of our work. I hope your wife loves her bracelet, and we hope to see you again soon!

Jacksonville, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bamboo Studio is AWESOME!”
Reviewed 15 December 2013

When we go to beautiful St. John I always have to go to Bamboo Studio. I love the charms and sayings on them. Every time we go I add another charm (or two) to my collection to remind me of another "Island Paradise" trip. I Love, Love, Love my Hook Bracelet and Three Virgins bracelet. My husband just purchased the "Salty Dog" hook bracelet this trip and loves it. The prices allow anyone to take home an "island memory". I cannot say enough for Shay and Chad, they are wonderful people, they create jewelry that touches the heart and will always remind you of the beautiful water and island they call home, St. John .

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Debbie R
Thank you so much Debbie for taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate all the compliments! It makes us feel so good when customers love our jewelry. Thank you so much, and we hope to see you again soon!
Burlington, Vermont
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Get your Hook Bracelet here.”
Reviewed 10 August 2013

The girls here are so sweet, no feeling of high pressure sales at all in fact they found the perfect fit and size hook bracelet for me and then gave me a few tips while I shopped the other jewelry stores. Of course after just a few other places I realized that Bamboo Studio is the best place and could feel the quality and silver thickness difference.

We'll be back next year maybe for some of their island charms!!

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Sarah H
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We hope you are enjoying your hook bracelet, and we look forward to seeing you again!
Springfield, Massachusetts, United States
“Fabulous shop!”
Reviewed 27 July 2013 via mobile

I purchased a hook bracelet via website. I called to discuss my small wrist. I ordered it on Tuesday and it arrived in USA on Friday !! Fabulous service and it fit perfectly!!!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Pam L
BambooStudio, Owner at Bamboo Studio, responded to this review, 29 July 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your positive experience. Enjoy your bracelet!
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Terrible salesperson”
Reviewed 27 May 2013

The girl who waited on us, was very snotty. We spent quite a sizable amount there, only because they had what we wanted. It sure wasn't because the salesperson was pleasant to deal with!

Visited May 2013
BambooStudio, Owner at Bamboo Studio, responded to this review, 30 May 2013
We are sorry to hear about your experience at Bamboo Studio. Customer service is very important to us, so it is disappointing to hear that we fell short when you visited us. We sincerely appreciate your feedback, and it will be addressed. We hope you enjoy the jewelry you bought with us, an it reminds you of this beautiful island, and we hope to see you again on your next trip.