“One of my best shopping experiences!”
Review of Nest & Company

Nest & Company
Ranked #17 of 32 Shopping in St. John
Coral Bay, St. John
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“One of my best shopping experiences!”
Reviewed 16 February 2012

Nest is by far one of the nicest stores I have shopped in anywhere! Really unique merchandise, everything from jewelry to luscious smelling soaps and candles. I wouldn't miss this shop!

Visited December 2011
3 Thank evan139

Chappaqua
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Nest brings new meaning to the words, "unique home store."”
Reviewed 14 February 2012

Once you've been ferried to St. John, are checked in, unpacked and ready to explore the beauty of this majestic island, strap on your sandals and RUN, don't walk, to NEST, located in Mongoose Junction. The casual, friendly nature that will greet you by creator, Missie Hensel, and her wonderful assistants, is only exceeded by the uniqueness of what NEST offers, for NEST is truly the embodiment of what a home store should be. I've never found another like it. You will return. Be sure to treat yourself to a memorable St. John shopping experience, whatever your gift search entails. To put it simply, NEST is the best!
(oops, almost forgot, Missie serves the best the best coffee on St. John)!

Visited November 2011
Portl
“There is something so inviting about this store.”
Reviewed 10 February 2012

I went back to Nest several times during my time on St. John. Each time I went in something new revealed itself. I can't quite put my finger on it but there is something about the store that is so inviting--the way it's laid out, the selection of merchandise....just the feel of the place.

Some beautiful stuff for your house...just the right (not too expensive) gifts to take home, and lots of this silky smooth bamboo clothing (mostly for women.)

(Oh...and the best cup of coffee in St. John too.)

Visited February 2012