“Great little shop”

St. Johnimals Island Pet Outfitter
More attraction details
Owner description: St. Johnimals Island Pet Outfitter is an exceptional shop dedicated to pets and the people that spoil them rotten! We carry some of the finest pet accessories available. These special pet gifts and accessories are available for travelers and local island residents displaying a distinct St. John island attitude.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great little shop”
Reviewed 21 February 2013

On our way to Zozo's for dinner, we stumbled upon this little shop tucked in a hallway. What a great little shop packed with neat pet items. The owner is very pleasant and quite knowledgable. This will become one of our regular stops when we visit St. John again.

Visited February 2013
3 Thank peter o o

Cranston, Rhode Island
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great Place!”
Reviewed 20 February 2013

What a great place to shop while on the island. Just when you are missing the little furballs at home, here is this cool little shop with all these great gifts to take back home to them! Highly recommend!!

Visited May 2012
2 Thank MikeTullie
Savannah, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“LOVE this store!”
Reviewed 31 January 2013

Every time I return home to St. John, I have to make a stop here to pick something unique up for my Weimaraner. On my last trip, I couldn't resist purchasing a hat for myself that I wear nearly every day (embroidered with sailing pups). What a gem to find in a pet shop! I think my pup enjoys his recent addition a bit more though... his coveted stuffed donkey. The quality is top-notch and he won't let it go! Thanks St. Johnimals for never ceasing to amaze! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5xFvt8GioU&feature=youtu.be

Visited January 2013
3 Thank Hailie B
Morehead City, North Carolina
38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“My dearest friend was expecting a puppy!!”
Reviewed 16 January 2013

As she visited on island we stopped in to share our delight a joy, expectations and found a wealth of everything for the expectant person waiting for the pup Golden to be old enough for all the human love she can stand! Awesome shop! GREAT stuff!!

Visited January 2013
2 Thank Kathryn Beane B
Healdsburg, California
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 82 helpful votes
“Great post-sale support”
Reviewed 14 December 2012

We bought two dog collars and one of them ended up being too small once we got back home. Via mail, we arranged a swap for the right size which was taken care of easily and effortlessly. Thanks!

Visited November 2012