“Incredible customer service & selection”

St. Johnimals Island Pet Outfitter
More attraction details
Owner description: St. Johnimals Island Pet Outfitter is an exceptional shop dedicated to pets and the people that spoil them rotten! We carry some of the finest pet accessories available. These special pet gifts and accessories are available for travelers and local island residents displaying a distinct St. John island attitude.
Reviewed 13 June 2013

Talk about outfitting your dog with an increible selection of leashes & collars! There is almost too much to choose from and the quality is excellent!! The selection is only outdone by the fantastic customer service! When I returned home, one of the dog collars was too small and I asked to exchange it. "No problem" said co-owner Rob. The return shipping was free and the exchange hassle free. The entire shopping experience just makes you want to return soon and browse this delightful little store.

3  Thank Snorkeler353

Reviewed 27 May 2013 via mobile

I visit this store every year we are on STJ. I love it! I always walk out buying a bag full of items! The donkey stuffed animal is probably my favorite. Super cute store with something for everyone.

3  Thank PinkyDempsey
Reviewed 14 May 2013

We almost walked by this great little shop on Wharfside but something in the window turned us around. And we are glad we did. They have the ultimate in pet souvenirs including the Conch Squeak toy that my dog is working over as I type. This is not your big box pet shop. They have well made and unusual collars leashes and other toys. And the owners show as much passion about their pets as you have for yours. This will be an annual stop for us.

3  Thank JohnWood814
Reviewed 1 May 2013

I was so surprised to find such an adorable little shop on the island. Many of the items I had never seen before. My Maltese is now the proud owner of 2 CHEWY VUITTON purses and a SNIFFANY blue box! There are collars, leashes, a wide assortment of toys and delicious sprays for coat, breath and other places!!! I had such a good time...laughing and loving all that I saw. This is a definite destination for doggy goodies.

3  Thank barbinbarbados
Reviewed 30 March 2013

We love this place. Very high quality gifts and supplies for pets of all sizes. We always stop in and buy our furry babies a treat or a new collar or leash- and they last forever. The owners are very active supporters of the local animal shelter, the ACC, and will help create and deliver care packages to them. Stop in on your way to lunch or dinner at Wharfside- you will not be disappointed!

2  Thank SOonthebeach