“Carried a line of Tough Dog Toys I've never seen before or since”

St. Johnimals Island Pet Outfitter
More attraction details
Owner description: St. Johnimals Island Pet Outfitter is an exceptional shop dedicated to pets and the people that spoil them rotten! We carry some of the finest pet accessories available. These special pet gifts and accessories are available for travelers and local island residents displaying a distinct St. John island attitude.
Chicago, IL
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Carried a line of Tough Dog Toys I've never seen before or since”
Reviewed 1 January 2014

Went in this shop because the window display looked interesting. Ended up buying a "Goughnut". Which is a reinforced black rubber doughnut. This is the ONLY toy my dog has not destroyed. It is her constant companion and I just wish I had come to the store and found it before she ate up my furniture. I was astonished by the amount of inventory in the store, especially given the small size of the store. I don't think you could fit more than 10 people in there. Service was warm and friendly and the store is definitely upscale. Will definitely pay a return visit the next time I am on St. John.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank alexadeparis

Tamaqua, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Incredible customer service & selection”
Reviewed 13 June 2013

Talk about outfitting your dog with an increible selection of leashes & collars! There is almost too much to choose from and the quality is excellent!! The selection is only outdone by the fantastic customer service! When I returned home, one of the dog collars was too small and I asked to exchange it. "No problem" said co-owner Rob. The return shipping was free and the exchange hassle free. The entire shopping experience just makes you want to return soon and browse this delightful little store.

3 Thank Snorkeler353
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Best island pet store!”
Reviewed 27 May 2013 via mobile

I visit this store every year we are on STJ. I love it! I always walk out buying a bag full of items! The donkey stuffed animal is probably my favorite. Super cute store with something for everyone.

3 Thank PinkyDempsey
Plano, Texas, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A Pet Boutique for Pet Lovers”
Reviewed 14 May 2013

We almost walked by this great little shop on Wharfside but something in the window turned us around. And we are glad we did. They have the ultimate in pet souvenirs including the Conch Squeak toy that my dog is working over as I type. This is not your big box pet shop. They have well made and unusual collars leashes and other toys. And the owners show as much passion about their pets as you have for yours. This will be an annual stop for us.

3 Thank JohnWood814
Barbados
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“Adorable LITTLE Pet Shop”
Reviewed 1 May 2013

I was so surprised to find such an adorable little shop on the island. Many of the items I had never seen before. My Maltese is now the proud owner of 2 CHEWY VUITTON purses and a SNIFFANY blue box! There are collars, leashes, a wide assortment of toys and delicious sprays for coat, breath and other places!!! I had such a good time...laughing and loving all that I saw. This is a definite destination for doggy goodies.

Visited March 2013