“great!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 24 February 2014

Great Sandwiches. I liked the looks of their sides too. And the cookies are good:) We heard that they have an all vegetarian night too.

There are newer reviews for Pickles In Paradise

Reviewed 17 February 2014

I actually didn't eat here, so I don't know how good the food is. We arrived to eat, but people were smoking at tables outside, and it was too hot to eat inside. The vibes of the place were not good, so we left.

Reviewed 16 February 2014

We went to pickle's after we tried to do brunch at miss Lucy's on Sunday. (Wait was too long for us.) We are glad we did. The omelette were great, prices reasonable, service good. Plus the backyard funky vibe with donkeys included was a Coral Bay experience.

Reviewed 13 February 2014

Stopped here for a sandwich, ordered a simple vegetarian wrap, waited 40 minutes for it. Woman behind the counter seemed to think I was unreasonable when I inquired about my order. When the wrap finally appeared it was nothing special. There are several better option less pricy in the area

Reviewed 9 February 2014

This place was just what a small, island eatery should be. The food was fresh, reasonably priced and decent, (but not huge), portions.
A nice size bar as well as lots of outside seating options, gives Pickles in Paradise a roomy but comfortable feel.
The crowd was definitely local, warm and friendly to island tourists and the folks all made us feel as if we were a part of their community and evening.
The night we ate there, there was live music, two guitars and a bongo player and I've got to say I was impressed with how those guys could rock.
We would certainly make this a regular stop if we return to Coral Bay.