“Plan on visiting, and buying!”
Review of TuTu Much

Ranked #20 of 33 Shopping in St. John
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed 11 November 2013

We stopped at Tutu Much primarily for the beautiful look out at Bordeaux Mountain; I was attracted to the jewelry because I wanted silver earrings. I found a pair in the St. John logo design...stylized.

My eye was caught by the beautiful coral and larimar pieces. I'd picked up a pair of cheap larimar earrings on the beach in the Dominican Republic last year. The pieces at TuTu Much were substantial and well designed. My DH bought me a necklace that is a stunning teardrop with coral on one side and larimar - a deep blue, on the other. I wore it for two days in St. John and on the flight home and got many compliments.

The owner had just opened up for the winter season; we were her first sale and she gave us a discount. The jewelry is worth the full price!

Reviewed 13 July 2013

Not only is Tutu Much located at a beautiful look out point on the bottom of Bordeaux mountain, but the selection of beautiful and uniquely designed jewelry is well worth the visit! The owners design the jewelry themselves and have created wonderful pieces to choose from. Love love love my matching coral necklace and bracelet! Added bonus is the warm and friendly owners that you don't find at other stores on the island!

1  Thank Lindsay P