One nightstop. Hotel is set back from the main roadf, but Navigation picked up fine.
Two floored property with pub/restaurant in the ground. Had a room over the garden on side of dual carriage way, towards the M4 to Cardiff. No noise issues.
Cheerful check in, asked for ironing room, but given one to take. Vending machine in front of reception. Ample parking.
Standard Premier Inn room, however the room was quite warm, and they had provided a fan with a note in the room for this purpose. Samsung LCD TV with freeview, not a large range of channels however.
Had continental breakfast, all usual requirements were adequately met, with apple, orange, cranberry juice. Plenty of cereals, muffin, yoghurt, croissants, bread and tea/coffee.
Cheerful checkout and overall, cant really knock it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Admire the beautiful landscape of the South Wales Valleys and the nearby Brecon Beacons ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Merthyr Tydfil reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Merthyr Tydfil Hotel Pentrebach
- Premier Inn Merthyr Tydfil Pentrebach