“Southeast Asian Tuesdays”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
missburrito
“Southeast Asian Tuesdays”
Reviewed 14 December 2012

Warren waited on us at Cruz Bay Prime and told us that he is a guest chef at the Inn at Tamarind Court on Tuesdays, so we decided to check it out. The setting is laid-back in a courtyard with simple plastic tables and chairs. Jesse waited on us and walked us through the menu, making suggestions of items best suited to my mother's less spice inclined palate. We allowed Jesse and Warren to order for us and were very happy with everything we sampled. Added bonus, the meal was very reasonably priced. Three of us ate and drank for around $100 before tip.

Visited December 2012

Crawfordville, Florida
“We had a great breakfast”
Reviewed 5 August 2012

We had breakfast here twice in the few days we were on St. Johns. It's a bit out of the way but peaceful and a nice breakfast. I really enjoyed the veggie omelette I had on the 2nd visit and my companions really liked the biscuits and gravy!

Visited July 2012
Akron, Ohio
“Surprise Dinners”
Reviewed 26 July 2012

Some weeknights have guest chef's. Always good and last time the Wednesday Night chef was so good I had one of everything. Ended up spending more than I intended but I could not stop myself.

Visited December 2011
Park City, Utah
“Great Food, Great Deal!”
Reviewed 6 July 2012

Breakfast is great! Had dinner there as well and it was excellent!

Visited May 2012
Lake Forest, California
“Go on Greek Night”
Reviewed 16 June 2012

We heard about Greek Night (Monday) from another couple who thoroughly enjoyed it. I had the Greek salad with chicken and my husband had a combination plate. Both were really yummy and the price was just as good.

Visited May 2012