“SPECTACULAR!!”

Cruz Bay Watersports
Ranked #3 of 40 Tours in Cruz Bay
More attraction details
Owner description: Celebrating 29 years in business, Cruz Bay Watersports has evolved into the most diversified watersports Company in the Virgin Islands. Scuba and snorkel trips offered daily as well as BVI trips to the Baths, Caves, Foxy's, and the Soggy Dollar Bar. With two retail locations, Cruz Bay and the Westin Resort, CBW is your best source for "All Things Watersports."
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Lunenburg, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“SPECTACULAR!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 November 2013

Four of us took the Jost Van Dyke tour and it was great! Our crew was Capt Rich, Francis and Kelsey. The were awesome! Very knowledgeable, personable and fun! Foxy's for a delicious beach beach bar lunch followed by a great time at White Bay visiting the Soggy Dollar! Be sure to visit One Love for an unbelievable Bushwacker!! A MUST DO while visiting St John. A definite highlight of our week!

Visited November 2013

Elmwood Park, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great 2 tank dive trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 November 2013

Last week I had the chance to take a 2 tank dive trip with Cruz Bay Watersports.
The crew (Blake, Jason, and Kelsey) was great; friendly and prfessional. They know the area and local marine life well and our dives were well suited to our group. We sailed aboard the Sea Quest from the Westin, St. John. I did a similar trip two years ago with Cruz Bay (different crew) and they were just as professional then. I recommend this activity to any certified divers visiting the resort.

Freehold, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Excellent Adventure with GREAT Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 November 2013 via mobile

We went on two tours the Sunset Cruise and Jost Van Dyke trip. Service was great especially from Cassandra. She is warm, friendly, personable and very knowledgable on the sights. She was also training Matt and Levi.

The trip to Sandy Spit was awesome and should be part of the tour. It's a beautiful place. I highly recommend these tours. Ask for Cassandra!!

Orlando, Florida
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 56 helpful votes
“You might want to dive with Cruz Bay!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 November 2013

We like diving with Cruz Bay. They should have a high rating with the dive magazines. Cruz Bay Watersports has friendly dive masters, and captains with a sense of humor. We dove with Kelsey, Tony, Megan, and March. We liked all of them. We dove with them over the summer, and liked them then. Their boat was down for Coast Guard inspection or we'd have dove more on this trip. They do a safety presentation on the boat, they are watching all the people in their group when you are diving, and they offer you water and soft drinks. These dive masters have experience in places in different parts of the world, and knowledge of the St. John diving locations. You don't have to worry when you go with Cruz Bay.

New Tripoli, Pennsylvania
54 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 115 helpful votes
“They forgot to put my mask and snorkel in the bag!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 October 2013 via mobile

My wife and I rented snorkel gear at the Westin Resort thru Cruz Bay Watersports and we took a taxi to Trunk Bay. When we arrived and took out the gear we discovered they forgot to put my mask and snorkel in the bag. I called them and they said they would pay the taxi fare to come to Cruz Bay where they would give me the set. When I returned the gear at the Westin store, they called the Cruz Bay store and they didn't tell the Westin store people what they said they would do - pay for my taxi fare which was $18.00. They just credited me for the rental which was $10.00. Their equipment is not very good either - better in Cruz Bay at Low Key near the Beach Bar. I would not recommend Cruz Bay Watersports for renting equipment.
They also have dingys they rent, but they only allow you to go as far as Trunk Bay with the small dingy. The larger ones you can go as far as Waterlemon Cay but costs $325.00 for the day. We rented a small dingy at Noah's Little Ark in Cruz Bay and was able to go to Waterlemon Cay. Hope this helps others looking to rent equipment and dingys.

5 Thank trytogetawayoften