My husband and I just left yesterday--a 2nd visit after staying here 12 years ago for our honeymoon... And sadly, nothing has changed for the better, it's only gone down hill. We have travelled extensively all over the world and this hotel is in no way a 4 star; it's barely a 2 star. The staff is rude; ordering a drink or lunch at the pool restaurant was a true burden to the wait staff. Regardless of how friendly we were or how well we tipped, we were greeted with grunts, rolls of the eye and just utter nastiness. The rooms are in major need of redecorating and the bathrooms need to be ripped out completely. I will never return to the this hotel and could never recommend it to anyone.
The island, however, is our favorite vacation spot in the world!! Stay at Caneel, rent a villa, just don't waste your money on this place. Westin should be embarrassed to claim this as their property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on 1,200 feet of private beach, The Westin St. John Resort makes for the perfect island retreat. Stay in spacious rooms with ocean views from private balconies or patios. Guests can enjoy complimentary Wi-Fi available in all rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin St. John Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin St. John Resort & Villas Hotel Cruz Bay
- Westin St. John Resort And Villas
- Westin Cruz Bay
- Cruz Bay Westin
- St John Westin
- The Westin St. John Resort Cruz Bay