We loved the Poinsettia unit: peaceful & quiet with balcony overlooking the ocean, constant breezes, sound of waves lapping at rocky beach below. When I started to feel bored, the car barge would pass by & grab my attention for a few minutes!
Unit had a well-equipped kitchenette & plenty of storage space; everything was immaculate.
Julie & David were very friendly, attentive to our needs, & helpful in recommending places to go. It was always a pleasure conversing with them, & they were always willing to give us directions, info on parking, & answers to our questions.
I am glad that CCV remains quaint, minimizing any negative impact on Turner Bay & the salt pond. (Contrast this to the way the Westin is destroying Great Cruz Bay). We preferred CCV's home-like atmosphere over larger impersonal resorts. We highly recommend it & would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small oceanfront inn in a quiet family neighborhood with nine studio, two or three bedroom units. All with full kitchens, wide shady porches and en-suite baths. Easy walking distance to town. Parking, pool hot tub and ocean front grill. Free guest laundry and wireless. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Coconut Coast Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Coast Villas Hotel Cruz Bay
- Coconut Coast Villas St. John/Cruz Bay