My finance and I booked a villa with a connecting studio for a week in March. The rooms were great, clean, and convenient to Cruz Bay. Julie and David were fabulous and made sure to check in with us throughout the week. They even gave us a bottle of wine (we got married mid-week!) and drove my parents across the island to Coral Bay for a day sail, in addition to booking a day sail for my wife and I. You can't go wrong with Coconut Coast if you're in the market for a villa. Quiet, clean, kind, cozy, and close.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small oceanfront inn in a quiet family neighborhood with nine studio, two or three bedroom units. All with full kitchens, wide shady porches and en-suite baths. Easy walking distance to town. Parking, pool hot tub and ocean front grill. Free guest laundry and wireless. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Coconut Coast Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Coast Villas Hotel Cruz Bay
- Coconut Coast Villas St. John/Cruz Bay