We just returned from St. John and this is the first review I've ever written-I believe Julie & Dave deserve it! The hotel is quaint, clean, and their service was awesome! The rooms have a kitchenette and a great patio-they're clean, comfortable and convenient to town. You are right on the water and can hear the waves all day long. I was happy to have a fridge and stove, and you can use the beach chairs, towels and snorkel gear at the hotel. The amenities are good. What makes the hotel is the service-Julie & Dave are such nice hosts and they go out of their way to inform you of the island, where to go, and set up any activities or dinners. I had some trouble with the mosquitoes and they lent me their natural repellant and garlic pills. It's those little touches that you wouldn't get at a large resort. They kept in touch with us, gave us a ride when we were running late, and were always there with a smile. I was SO impressed with them-GREAT job guys!! Keep up the awesome work!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small oceanfront inn in a quiet family neighborhood with nine studio, two or three bedroom units. All with full kitchens, wide shady porches and en-suite baths. Easy walking distance to town. Parking, pool hot tub and ocean front grill. Free guest laundry and wireless. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Kognitiv US Corp and Hotels.com so you can book your Coconut Coast Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Coast Villas Hotel Cruz Bay
- Coconut Coast Villas St. John/Cruz Bay