We just returned from a week at Coconut Coast and were very pleased. We have an eight-year-old who loved the pool and hot tub, as well as the iguanas, peacocks, chickens, cat, and other critters hanging around the salt pond. Julie and Dave were great hosts and provided lots of useful advice about beaches and restaurants. The setting is perfect--just far enough away from town to be peaceful while still being an easy walk. This is a great place to come to after a day of exploring the island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small oceanfront inn in a quiet family neighborhood with nine studio, two or three bedroom units. All with full kitchens, wide shady porches and en-suite baths. Easy walking distance to town. Parking, pool hot tub and ocean front grill. Free guest laundry and wireless. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Coconut Coast Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Coast Villas Hotel Cruz Bay
- Coconut Coast Villas St. John/Cruz Bay