My wife and I spent our honeymoon at the Coconut Coast Villas. It was fabulous! The owners were extremely nice and very helpful, but stayed out of our way unless we asked for help. The room was like a small studio apartment. It was very clean and stocked with anything you could think of needing for the kitchen and bathroom. The room also provided a book of suggestions for restaurants, beaches, groceries, excursions, etc. The absolute best thing about this place is being able to fall asleep to the sound of crashing waves. You are right on the beach, although a rocky beach. To enjoy your trip, you will need a rental car. It is a bit of a walk to town to have dinner, and you will need transportation to get to the north shore beaches. The north shore beaches are unbelievable. Also, make sure the company you rent a car from lets you park in their lot in the evening. It is very hard to find a parking space in Cruz Bay.
Never found the sewer dredging that another reviewer mentioned. I think they have updated the place recently, especially on the outside.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small oceanfront inn in a quiet family neighborhood with nine studio, two or three bedroom units. All with full kitchens, wide shady porches and en-suite baths. Easy walking distance to town. Parking, pool hot tub and ocean front grill. Free guest laundry and wireless. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Coconut Coast Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Coast Villas Hotel Cruz Bay
- Coconut Coast Villas St. John/Cruz Bay