We have stayed at Coconut Coast Villas twice now both years that we stayed 2003 & 2005 Easter Week, we stayed in the 1-bedroom with loft unit. It was the perfect size for myself my Wife and 16-yoa Son.
The owners John and Nancy are great as well as John's Mother Elaine who is an artist and has a studio a short distance away with paintings for sale. (great water colors)
The villa and property are very clean and well kept and as others mentioned are right on the ocean. All units have Air conditioning but we never used ours, the trade winds blow nicely and you are plenty comfortable without the use of air.
Rent a Jeep prior to going for the week, we rented from Levi at L&L Jeep rentals both years and he is also the best and very accomadating to your arrival and departure times.
The North Shore Beaches are nothing less then Fantastic and I highly recommend one or more day sails/snorkeling trips while on the island.
Looking forward to returning again soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small oceanfront inn in a quiet family neighborhood with nine studio, two or three bedroom units. All with full kitchens, wide shady porches and en-suite baths. Easy walking distance to town. Parking, pool hot tub and ocean front grill. Free guest laundry and wireless. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Kognitiv US Corp and Hotels.com so you can book your Coconut Coast Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Coast Villas Hotel Cruz Bay
- Coconut Coast Villas St. John/Cruz Bay