After reading the reviews on Trip Advisor, we booked at Coconut Coast for our fourth trip to St. John. We were looking for an inexpensive place to stay within walking distance to town and it met our needs. It has a small kitchenette, and although we didn't cook, the refrigerator was great for keeping drinks, fruit, water, cheese, etc. The accommodations are dated and could use some "sprucing-up", but the place was clean. Nancy (the owner) and Sara were very helpful with restaurant recommendations (like La Tapa), as well as different ways for walking into town, depending on where you're heading (St. John is hilly, so you will have to climb some). The villas supply chairs, beach towels and coolers, which is nice for trips to the various beaches. Be sure to rent a car for a few days to see all the island has to offer. Although the accommodations are basic, it was a quiet location and the sound of the water lapping the beach outside our room was wonderful. I've already recommended it to friends who are going to St. John and, if we're travelling by ourselves, we'll stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small oceanfront inn in a quiet family neighborhood with nine studio, two or three bedroom units. All with full kitchens, wide shady porches and en-suite baths. Easy walking distance to town. Parking, pool hot tub and ocean front grill. Free guest laundry and wireless. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Coconut Coast Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Coast Villas Hotel Cruz Bay
- Coconut Coast Villas St. John/Cruz Bay