Wife and I stayed in 1W for 6 nights. Returned after three years, and Charlie still has the place nicely maintained. For a part of 2, 1W is quite roomy, with a large deck. Even from the lowest tier on the property, the view of Cruz Bay is great. Kitchen has nice features, and ample supplies. Coolers and beach chair/backpacks are very useful on day trips. Little pool is lovely, with useful shower and free laundry and parking. Outdoor gas barbecues are helpful too. A shop next door can get you (pricy) sundries, and best restaurant in town (Zozo's) is next door at Gallows Point.
A comfortable spot, in a beautiful and charming milieu.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lavender Hill Suites(R) - 1 and 2 bedroom luxury suites all with spectacular Caribbean views just steps away from the shops, restaurants, ferries, and nightlife of Cruz Bay, St John. Each unit has its own unique tropical motif, and each offers fully equipped kitchen, TV, beach chairs and towels, coolers, fully AC, etc. We are the onsite owners and managers of units 1W, 2W, 3W, 5W, 7E, 8E, 10E and 12E. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Lavender Hill Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lavender Hill Hotel Cruz Bay
- Lavender Hill Suites St. John/Cruz Bay