We had never been to St.John before, and I had no idea where to start.. to stay.. to go.. I wasn't sure if I should stay in Coral bay or Cruz bay. After thinking about my needs, we decided on Cruz bay. After getting to Cruz bay, I could have called Charlie to pick us up, but thought we would walk instead. Not knowing the way we asked a cab and they were going to charge us 10 dollars! I said no way, I will ask someone. It was right up the hill. It is a 5 minute walk but up a hill, the hill is not bad and I am almost 6 months pregnant!
We stayed in 4w. It is a one bedroom, with an amazing view! Brian originally told me some of the appliances were out of date in this particular 1 bedroom. But everything worked and was perfect for us. They left us backpacks, tennis balls, towels, beach chairs, movies.
The best part was it was close to town so you don't have to worry about driving. We walked into town every night.
Brian and Charlie were very helpful.
We had an amazing time and will definitely stay at Lavender Hills again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lavender Hill Suites(R) - 1 and 2 bedroom luxury suites all with spectacular Caribbean views just steps away from the shops, restaurants, ferries, and nightlife of Cruz Bay, St John. Each unit has its own unique tropical motif, and each offers fully equipped kitchen, TV, beach chairs and towels, coolers, fully AC, etc. We are the onsite owners and managers of units 1W, 2W, 3W, 5W, 7E, 8E, 10E and 12E. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Lavender Hill Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lavender Hill Hotel Cruz Bay
- Lavender Hill Suites St. John/Cruz Bay