Just spent 10 glorious days on St John staying at Lavender Hill Suites. Had read previous reviews and decided on suite 8E - perfect! Huge wraparound balcony, nicely decorated and had everything we needed to make it our home for 10 days. The views are spectacular and it is a short, 5 minute walk down the hill to town. We felt like we had the place to ourselves - very peaceful. We enjoyed the pool a few times and got a kick out of the cats greeting us at night when we would return, as they laid in the driveway or by the pool! You can hear the music playing from town at night while sitting on your balcony having a nightcap too - not loud, but just able to hear it. This was a first stay on St John for us (we usually stay on the east end of St Thomas and visit St John), but will not be our last and we will definitely return to Lavender Hill again! Staff of Lavender Hill are very friendly and keep the property well maintained - thank you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lavender Hill Suites(R) - 1 and 2 bedroom luxury suites all with spectacular Caribbean views just steps away from the shops, restaurants, ferries, and nightlife of Cruz Bay, St John. Each unit has its own unique tropical motif, and each offers fully equipped kitchen, TV, beach chairs and towels, coolers, fully AC, etc. We are the onsite owners and managers of units 1W, 2W, 3W, 5W, 7E, 8E, 10E and 12E. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers and Expedia so you can book your Lavender Hill Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lavender Hill Hotel Cruz Bay
- Lavender Hill Suites St. John/Cruz Bay